FAQ's for online ticket purchase (Cleveland locations only):
It is best to bring a copy of your receipt to the theatre but if you do not have a printer or forget your copy of your printed confirmation, your tickets can be reclaimed at the box office or ticket kiosk (where available) with the credit card that was used to make your online purchase.
To check your balance click here.
At this time we are only able to process credit card payments online. All tickets purchased with a gift card must be made at the box office.
Please refresh your browser to see if an old version of the webpage has been stored in your cache. If the show you want to buy for is still not visible, please call the theatre to make sure that this showing has not been cancelled.
Clevelandcinemas.com pulls information directly from our box office system so it will be the most accurate. Please note that this is only true of clevelandcinemas.com. Other sites such as Fandango or Yahoo Movies are not directly linked to our system and could have inaccuracies.
Between 9 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday please call 440-349-3306 ext. 1109. Outside of these hours please contact the theatre manager directly for the location at which you are trying to buy tickets:
Apollo Theatre 440-774-3920
Capitol Theatre 216-651-7295
Cedar Lee Theatre 216-321-5411
Chagrin Cinemas 440-543-2022
Shaker Square Cinemas 216-921-9342
SouthSide Works Cinema 412-381-1681
Tower City Cinemas 216-621-1374
Films submitted to the Classification and Rating Administration (an independent division of the Motion Picture Association of America, Inc.) receive a rating meant to help inform parents about the general appropriateness of a film's content for children. Each film is given one of the following ratings:
G - General Audiences. All Ages Admitted.
PG - Parental Guidance Suggested. Some Material May Not Be Suitable For Children.
PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13.
R - Restricted. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian
NC-17 - No One 17 and Under Admitted.
Films that are not rated by CARA are listed as NR on our website. More information about NR films can be found under the "advisory" section on a film's individual page on our site. Additional ratings information can be found at filmratings.com, MPAA.org or parentalguide.org.
- Due to Studio Restrictions, we are unable to accept passes for this title at this time.
- Children 2 and under will not be permitted into any NC17, R, NR or PG13 film or any film designated NC2(no children 2 and under) regardless of rating. Children 2 and under will not be permitted into any film after 9pm.
- Denote that a film has some major nominations/awards.
- Only patrons 18 and up admitted.
- Children 5 and under are NOT permitted into child restricted movies, which include all R and some PG-13 features that are deemed inappropriate for younger children. Please check individual listings for restrictions.n
- This title is presented with Open Captions for our Deaf and Hard of Hearing guests
- This title is presented with subtitles directly on screen
- This title is playing upstairs at the Capitol Theatre and is not wheelchair accessible.
- This title is playing upstairs at Shaker Cinemas and is not wheelchair accessible.