Cleveland Cinemas is currently looking to fill the following position(s).
Theatre: Chagrin Cinemas, 8200 E. Washington St., Chagrin Falls, OH
Position: Assistant Manager
Posting Date: November 25, 2014
Reports to: General Manager
Contact Person: email@example.com (resumes my be shipped to this address)
The Assistant Manager of a Cleveland Cinemas theatre has the responsibility of managing all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the theater.  The Assistant Manager serves as a support manager to the General Manager.
- Maintain high standards of customer service in the management of the theater and theatre personnel, including floor staff and supervisors
-The supervision and discipline of all theatre staff including floor staff
- Assist with all human resource policies and procedures
- Assist with all theatre operation policies and procedures, including theatre costs and expenditures
- Assist with all concession operation policies and procedures
- Assist with all facilities and maintenance policies and procedures
- Assist with the implementation of all new policies, procedures, special programs, and marketing directives
- Communicate in a timely manner all problems, questions, and concerns to the General Manager
- Operate projection booth equipment including building up and tearing down prints
- Participate in the effective use of job checklists by all theatre personnel
- Actively participating in the use of a communication log to promote an atmosphere of effective and timely communication of all theatre issues.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Previous theatre management experience is preferred.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent training and follow through skills.
- Personable, professional, and great customer service skills.
- Self motivated and personal discipline.
- Excellent communication skills and sets examples through leadership.
Standard management schedule can range from 15 - 39 hours per week, including weekends, evenings, holidays.